develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from August 2019

Re: Dist::Surveyor ancillary module permissions

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
August 13, 2019 15:03
Re: Dist::Surveyor ancillary module permissions
Message ID:
71b665f8-37fc-4a48-b2bd-ff1026871d82@Spark
Hi Dan,

I realised that I never replied to this, although I acted on it:
> It appears that while Dist::Surveyor's permissions were transferred to ADOPTME, the other modules in the distribution had first-come dropped. Could the modules listed below be assigned first-come to ADOPTME in case the distribution is to be adopted in the future?
>
> Dist::Surveyor::DB_File
> Dist::Surveyor::Inquiry
> Dist::Surveyor::MakeCpan

With Andreas’s help, these now all have ADOPTME as first-come.