develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from August 2019

Perl CPAN: transfer permissions request.

From:
=?UTF-8?B?0J7Qu9C10LMg0J/RgNC+0L3QuNC9?=
Date:
August 6, 2019 11:14
Perl CPAN: transfer permissions request.
Message ID:
CABFBc47tGEyXbeyXnsp2zO2XtNOsW7SO317BBFsJNC-XrZY2Ow@mail.gmail.com
Hello. Somebody called "seyhan" registered module "Date" 18 years ago and
haven't uploaded it. The author is fully inactive, he only uploaded
HTML::Stable in 2001. He doesn't respond on emails.

I'd like to upload fast full-featured Date module (in C/XS, new version of
Panda::Date), and the ideal name for it is "Date". I would appreciate if
you could transfer ownership from inactive author to me.

Thank you

--
Oleg Pronin,
CTO, Co-Founder,