develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from August 2019

PAUSE ID request (EPIXOIP; Jeremi M Gosney)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
August 3, 2019 06:01
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (EPIXOIP; Jeremi M Gosney)
Message ID:
20190803060144.A28D911B7@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Jeremi M Gosney
  userid: EPIXOIP
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: https://terahash.com
     why:

    I have developed, and am continuing to develop, several Perl
    modules that I would like to distribute. The first I plan to upload
    is Crypt::Pufferfish, which implements the Pufferfish V2 password
    hash function. The second I plan to upload is
    Dancer2::Plugin::PasswordHash, which is a simple yet elegant module
    for handing password hashing in a secure manner for Dancer2
    applications. Following those, I have several additional modules I
    will likely distribute, primarily relating to cryptography, GPGPU,
    and systems administration.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=c7310000_c07cea1be6ecc158&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=c7310000_c07cea1be6ecc158&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1