develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2019

Please give me comaint on 'asa'

From:
Karen Etheridge
Date:
July 26, 2019 17:36
Subject:
Please give me comaint on 'asa'
Message ID:
CAPJsHfDji6LA7bHM7OLi_6=AGz4fS+gzsLAFsV7YXhadMp5mgg@mail.gmail.com
I see from Jim Keenan's regular analyses that IO::Handle::Util no
longer installs on bleadperl -- this is because 'asa', one of its
dependencies, uses Module::Install::DSL which breaks again with recent
blead changes that have been reapplied.

Given that ADAMK has given me blanket approval to re-release any of
his distributions that need retooling, please grant me comaint on the
module 'asa' so I can release this distribution without
Module::Install. thank you!

-ether@cpan.org