develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2019

Re: IPC::Shareable

From:
Steve Bertrand
Date:
Re: IPC::Shareable
Message ID:
CAKYyA3-zCjgAR=i3u4nV5-aFO+NGb6rKVNsh2uj38-vNbt0HMg@mail.gmail.com
Hi all,

Is there any chance I can get some traction on the request of adding me
(STEVEB) as co-maint on IPC::Shareable?

I'd like to get an updated version uploaded.

Thanks,

Steve