develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2019

please delete this entry from the permission database

From:
Karen Etheridge
Date:
July 21, 2019 16:57
Subject:
please delete this entry from the permission database
Message ID:
CAPJsHfDqinAz+oorrauftArwbrVHigmSN1F+1TWKfPBn4c17yA@mail.gmail.com
I went to https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=share_perms
to drop permission on a 'cookoo' package that should have never been
indexed in the first place, Plack::Middleware::LogErrors::LogHandle
(it is an internal namespace in the Plack-Middleware-LogErrors
distribution), only to find that my 'firstcome' entry in the database
was moved to comaint, and now ADOPTME has first-come. This module is
not up for adoption -- it should not exist in the database at all.

There does not seem to be any way to do this from pause.perl.org, so I
think I need to ask for manual intervention. Please could this module
be erased from the database completely? thank you.

(Perhaps at the next PTS we can look at adding an interface to the
website to allow users to perform such actions themselves.)

Karen Etheridge
ether@cpan.org