develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2019

Uploaded Archive-Tar-Builder-2.5003.tar.gz, deindexed frommeta::cpan

From:
Alexandra Maheu
Date:
July 18, 2019 01:08
Subject:
Uploaded Archive-Tar-Builder-2.5003.tar.gz, deindexed frommeta::cpan
Message ID:
CAGRU5YNn-JCxYsQ7_B9OqjPM11Zohp6R4dfYg8z3at5Eag8ZPg@mail.gmail.com
To whom it may concenr,

I recently uploaded Archive-Tar-Builder-2.5003.tar.gz to PAUSE, which
resulted in a clean indexer report. However, it has subsequently
disappeared entirely; it is no longer listed in my author page.

Does this possibly have to do with the MY::Makefile utility module embedded
within? I've written other modules with that same bit of code that may have
also been published under the CPANEL account, so of course it would cause
an "unauthorized" error. If this is indeed the issue, do you know of a way
to cause the indexer to overlook mk/MY/Makefile.pm?

Cheers,
Xan