develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2019

PAUSE ID request (EUGEN; Ievgenii Meshcheriakov)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
July 3, 2019 18:00
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (EUGEN; Ievgenii Meshcheriakov)
Message ID:
20190703180047.F1F5A114A@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Ievgenii Meshcheriakov
  userid: EUGEN

    I'm working on a program for extracting outlines from PDF files
    written in Perl (part of fntsample package). It needs a support for
    PDFDoc encoding. I think it would be useful to make the encoding
    module separate and available via CPAN.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=75310000_49b4e1e2912794dc&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=75310000_49b4e1e2912794dc&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1