develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2019

Cannot reset password

From:
Justin Hawkins
Date:
June 28, 2019 20:26
Subject:
Cannot reset password
Message ID:
0936704E-6FFA-4A89-9358-835476B545DE@hawkins.id.au
Hi all,

I’ve been trying to reset my password for the last week.

I can get the email with token link successfully.

When I enter the new password though, I get the following error:

> Error
>
> Sorry, the PAUSE failed to send an email.
> Administration has been notified.
> Please try again, probably by using the Back button of your browser and repeating the last action you took

I’m not sure if this is a general problem or something with my account.

My PAUSE id is ‘justin’.

Cheers,

	Justin