develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2019

PAUSE ID request (STEWBEEF; Michael Paul Stewart)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
June 27, 2019 01:37
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (STEWBEEF; Michael Paul Stewart)
Message ID:
20190627013708.AC95FF1F@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Michael Paul Stewart
  userid: STEWBEEF

    Mostly I want a public place to upload my own little tools and
    scripts in case someone might find them useful. Also to make it
    easier to pass useful tools among the various machines I interact
    with.

    I've been meaning to make one for awhile, but after attending TPCiP
    this year and getting to interact with a few community members I
    decided to finally pull the trigger.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=43510000_ce6f09859abdca3e&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=43510000_ce6f09859abdca3e&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1