develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2019

PAUSE ID request (JLCOOPER; Jason Cooper)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
June 18, 2019 06:33
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (JLCOOPER; Jason Cooper)
Message ID:
20190618063340.9B19AF14@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Jason Cooper
  userid: JLCOOPER
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: www.heckrothindustries.co.uk
     why:

    There's a couple of modules that I make use of that I would like to
    be able to contribute to. Currently they appear to be abandoned and
    I'm in the process of attempting to contact the current maintainers
    to arrange taking on a co-maintainer role.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=22510000_7a64f988a4dbad85&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=22510000_7a64f988a4dbad85&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1