develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2019

PAUSE ID request(HAJ;=?UTF-8?Q?=20Heitor=20Ad=C3=A3o=20J=C3=BAnior?=)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
May 26, 2019 02:50
Subject:
PAUSE ID request(HAJ;=?UTF-8?Q?=20Heitor=20Ad=C3=A3o=20J=C3=BAnior?=)
Message ID:
20190526025030.6DC4654D@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Heitor Adão Júnior
  userid: HAJ

    Hi. I would like to have an PAUSE id to upload my personal projects
    to CPAN. I work in a local university and did some small projects
    that could be helpful to someone else. And I pretend to create more
    projects like data scrappers and web crawlers with Perl. That's it.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=7e410000_7cd9d1ca43bf0da0&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=7e410000_7cd9d1ca43bf0da0&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1