develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2019

Re: CPAN

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
May 8, 2019 12:08
Re: CPAN
Message ID:
56FA8C4B-9BBD-483B-B3E7-60CEECE937AB@cogendo.com
Hi Vernon,

> I've been contacting an old colleague of mine CJONES, about giving me permissions for a new module, but he has not logged into PAUSE in a long time and now no longer has access to his previous email address.
>
> As he's upgraded his career and is now brewing full time…

An upgrade indeed!

I’ve updated his PAUSE account, and emailed him. I also asked if he’d like me to grant co-maints on his behalf.

You mentioned the “plate” module. Is this Chris’s LIMS-MT_Plate distribution?
	https://metacpan.org/release/LIMS-MT_Plate <https://metacpan.org/release/LIMS-MT_Plate>