develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2019

Updated your PAUSE email address

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
May 8, 2019 12:02
Subject:
Updated your PAUSE email address
Message ID:
6849F297-FBA2-4783-9F42-FD0199DDBCC1@cogendo.com
Hi Chris,

I’m one of the PAUSE admins.

This is to let you know that I’ve updated your PAUSE account to have your current email address.

I had previously tried to track you down, so happy that Vernon sent us your new email address.

Are you happy for us to give permissions to Vernon for any of your CPAN distributions that he’s interested in? You could do that yourself, but I can do that on your behalf, and leave you to brewing :-)