develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2019

Re: PPI admin rights and such

From:
Christian Walde
Date:
Re: PPI admin rights and such
Message ID:
op.z00ojyp7ydyjqt@xenred.cihq
Hello dear CPAN admins, i just realized that Adam already CC'd you on this. Can you please move all the PPI modules belonging to ADAMK to MITHALDU?