develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2019

PAUSE ID request (CMK; Chris Kruslicky)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
April 21, 2019 17:46
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (CMK; Chris Kruslicky)
Message ID:
20190421174608.2072B1C53@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Chris Kruslicky
  userid: CMK

    I have a few simple modules and I'm hopeful that I can realize an
    eventual goal of making something like rancid using an easy to
    maintain codebase, and built to support iteractive configurations in
    addition to Cisco "show command" parsing and backups. For the simple
    modules, if I can't find exact duplicates I would consider sharing
    them under a "CMK" namespace if that is available rather than as
    part of the Cisco modules.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=5c410000_54ba96bfb583da00&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=5c410000_54ba96bfb583da00&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1