develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2019

Re: PAUSE ID request (RCOSTA; Reginaldo Costa)

From:
Andreas Koenig
Date:
Re: PAUSE ID request (RCOSTA; Reginaldo Costa)
Message ID:
87lg059hkt.fsf@k85.linux.bogus

  > Hi all,
  > I requested for a user on October of last year, January of this year,
  > but until now no response, I would like to at least know why my
  > application
  > has being rejected, since I can see other users receiving the welcome
  > message a fell days after the request.

Sorry about that, please retry. Maybe the text of the application page
needs to be rewritten to explain what might help. I believe, it would
help if you would specify what contribution you are intending to make.
A mission statement.

--
andreas