develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2019

Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer report SQUIRESJM/App-IniDiff-0.16.tar.gz

From:
Andreas Koenig
Date:
Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer report SQUIRESJM/App-IniDiff-0.16.tar.gz
Message ID:
871s1zc079.fsf@k85.linux.bogus

  > Hi Modules,
  > I had named the package differently from the PM file, so the indexing failed.

  > I changed the name to the name of the PM and re-uploaded.

  > I tried to delete the original failed package files, but that
  > doesn't seem to work.

It works with a built-in delay of about three days.

  > Will I end up with two competing CPAN packages for the same code or
  > did the delete prevent the first one from being deployed?

  > Please advise.

I think, by now the original file that you tried to delete, will be deleted.

Regards,
--
andreas