develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2019

Re: Test::Spelling Adoption Request

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
Re: Test::Spelling Adoption Request
Message ID:
C4C4065B-B6D6-4A9A-A609-26ED2B9E132A@cogendo.com
Hi Chase,

> I'd like to request adoption of the Test::Spelling distribution. I'm
> told the current maintainers, SARTAK and JESSE, are no longer doing
> Perl work.

I’ve now had a response from Jesse, Ivan, and Shawn, all of whom have ok’d you getting co-maint, so I’ve just adding you to the co-maints for Test::Spelling, on behalf of Jesse.

Thanks for stepping up to take this dist forward.

And thank you to Jesse, Ivan, and Shawn for helping get this resolved.