develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2019

Re: Perl vars::i bugfix [RT #108844]

From:
Christopher White
Date:
Re: Perl vars::i bugfix [RT #108844]
Message ID:
CAPF4X9wR8G2C-Wc28xGiNoeS5z6kbkpuf6m3XVDGSrbKZ5xXXA@mail.gmail.com
Podmaster,

I am following up on my email below.  Would you accept a contribution to
fix the captioned issue in vars::i?  I would be happy to do the release if
you don't have time.  Would you please let me know either way?  Thank you!

Chris White (CXW)

PAUSE admins,

Per
http://blogs.perl.org/users/nigel_metheringham/2011/03/htmlscrubber-maintainership.html
and https://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=107642 , Podmaster appears to have
dropped off the map.  Do you happen to have any alternative contact info?
Thanks!

Chris

Fix at: https://github.com/cxw42/Perl-vars-i (TRIAL release:
http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Acme-CXW-vars-i )