develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2019

Welcome new user MSPHONEX

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
April 10, 2019 17:29
Subject:
Welcome new user MSPHONEX
Message ID:
20190410172915.740C4201D@pause.perl.org
Welcome Jialiang Ma,

PAUSE, the Perl Authors Upload Server, has a userid for you:

    MSPHONEX

Once you've gone through the procedure of password approval (see the
separate mail you should receive about right now), this userid will be
the one that you can use to upload your work or edit your credentials
in the PAUSE database.

This is what we have stored in the database now:

  Name:      Jialiang Ma
  email:     CENSORED
  homepage:

Please note that your email address is exposed in various listings and
database dumps. You can register with both a public and a secret email
if you want to protect yourself from SPAM. If you want to do this,
please visit
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=edit_cred
or
  http://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=edit_cred

If you need any further information, please visit
  $CPAN/modules/04pause.html.
If this doesn't answer your questions, contact modules@perl.org.

Before uploading your first module, we strongly encourage you to discuss
your module idea on PrePAN at http://prepan.org/ to get feedback from
experienced Perl developers.

Thank you for your prospective contributions,
The Pause Team