develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2019

Re: Granting co-maint on Amazon::S3

From:
Timothy Appnel
Date:
Re: Granting co-maint on Amazon::S3
Message ID:
CACYxA9u1_rzR5rcF4sG8w5zDC+bqu59EaFiGqbnza0YJKtByeQ@mail.gmail.com
My apologies. I don't check this email really. Yes, go ahead.  Actually I
haven't been been doing any Perl work in a number of years and would prefer
to turn all of my CPAN projects over to anyone that is interested in
maintaining them. <tim/>