develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2019

new user

From:
sergio via modules
Date:
April 8, 2019 05:17
Subject:
new user
Message ID:
7893b858-9f70-4138-d919-45422320ec30@outerface.net
Hello, Pause Team!

I've just successfully registered PAUSE userid.
And have successfully changed password.
My "Secret email address" shown in "Account Info" is the same as I've
specified at registration time and the same I'm writing this mail from:
sergio+it@outerface.net

But when I'm trying to set "The email address sergio@cpan.org should be
configured to forward mail to" to  "my secret email address" I got:
"ERROR: Your public email address doesn't look like valid email address."

Moreover, I don't receive confirmation when I'm trying to add my PAUSE
id to metacpan.org

Please note, + (plus) sing is RFC-correct character for localpart e-mail
address, against . (dot), which is RFC-incorrect character for localpart.

--
sergio.