develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2019

Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer report SQUIRESJM/App-IniDiff-0.16.tar.gz

From:
jeremysquires
Date:
Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer report SQUIRESJM/App-IniDiff-0.16.tar.gz
Message ID:
d0e2c995-9216-45e2-84d2-0c84e86e1d30@www.fastmail.com
Hi Modules,

I had named the package differently from the PM file, so the indexing failed.

I changed the name to the name of the PM and re-uploaded.

I tried to delete the original failed package files, but that doesn't seem to work.

Will I end up with two competing CPAN packages for the same code or did the delete prevent the first one from being deployed?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jeremy