develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2019

PAUSE ID request (VEESH; Avishai Goldman)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
April 4, 2019 18:11
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (VEESH; Avishai Goldman)
Message ID:
20190404181105.842351E18@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Avishai Goldman
  userid: VEESH

    I'm working on a couple of things these days. I'm currently working
    on a Google API's package called WebService::GoogleAPI::Client in
    tandem with the owner of the distribution, and I'd like the ability
    to upload straight to CPAN myself.

    I'm also working on an ARI library for interfacing with Asterisk
    PBX.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=da410000_06daa11c013494c1&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=da410000_06daa11c013494c1&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1