develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2019

Re: PAUSE ID request (RCOSTA; Reginaldo Costa)

From:
Reginaldo Ferreira Costa Junior
Date:
March 24, 2019 03:15
Re: PAUSE ID request (RCOSTA; Reginaldo Costa)
Message ID:
CA+AuxH3i=LVFLAVNWwJJSLQSxz=w0-paiuEFiLd54xMackUHMA@mail.gmail.com
Hi all,

I requested for a user on October of last year, January of this year, but
until now no response, I would like to at least know why my application
has being rejected, since I can see other users receiving the welcome
message a fell days after the request.

Best regards,

Reginaldo Costa