develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2019

PAUSE ID request (LAMBOLEY; LAMBOLEY Lucas)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
March 19, 2019 18:18
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (LAMBOLEY; LAMBOLEY Lucas)
Message ID:
20190319181848.269DF1C7A@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: LAMBOLEY Lucas
  userid: LAMBOLEY

    Net::SFTP is a pure-Perl implementation of a SFTP client, it use
    Net::SSH::Perl to build a ssh connection for transfering file.

    However, it doesn't allow us to do remote command via ssh, so if we
    want to download a file and do some remote command, we have to build
    a ssh connection via Net::SSH::Perl for the remote command and
    another ssh connection with Net::SFTP for transferring file, which
    does 2 ssh connection on the same host.

    I have mailing Lance Kinley, the actual maintainer of Net::SFTP. If
    anything is done, i would like to distribute my Perl module which is
    a wrapper on Net::SSH::Perl which support SFTP on the same
    connection.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=16310000_c750fdd719bb9842&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=16310000_c750fdd719bb9842&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1