develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2019

PAUSE ID request (DKECHAG; Dimitrios Kechagias)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
March 19, 2019 11:43
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (DKECHAG; Dimitrios Kechagias)
Message ID:
20190319114340.7AE311B42@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Dimitrios Kechagias
  userid: DKECHAG

    Hi. The first module I have to contribute is an alternative to
    Test::Aggregate with a different feature set, done mainly because
    the existing modules were not compatible with our Test2 bundle.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=e5310000_bd315cc2aa2f2451&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=e5310000_bd315cc2aa2f2451&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1