develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2019

WG: Apache::DB (not longer working) fix

From:
Dirk Lindner
Date:
March 16, 2019 14:10
WG: Apache::DB (not longer working) fix
Message ID:
81190a58f09b4292b9d7136c4a23ac15332dd7a668da48d9895b47072bfed458AM0P193MB0452CE183C6EF4C0BDA46C99F44D0@AM0P193MB0452.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
Hello,

i try to get maintainer Access  for Apache::DB,

The current Maintainer (Frank Wiles) is just co-maintainer and don't have the rights to do this. Who could help me?

Best regards

Dirk Lindner

(https://metacpan.org/author/LZE

<https://metacpan.org/author/LZE>