develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2019

PAUSE ID request (NOCTUX; Simon Schuster)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
March 14, 2019 19:49
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (NOCTUX; Simon Schuster)
Message ID:
20190314194903.08DBD1CBC@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Simon Schuster
  userid: NOCTUX

    Dear admins,

    Thank you for doing this tedious task :) Here my application for a
    PAUSE account: I'm developing a dotfile manager in perl
    (https://github.com/noctux/igor) that I would like to publish on
    CPAN (when I've gotten around to move it from the Igor:: Namespace
    to App::Igor at last), and then maybe other perl projects as they
    come up...

    Thank you for your consideration, Simon

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=45310000_866b2e4620015c26&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration: