develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2019

PAUSE ID request (AKH; Alex Kent Hajnal)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
March 13, 2019 20:36
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (AKH; Alex Kent Hajnal)
Message ID:
20190313203610.D5BCC1CEC@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Alex Kent Hajnal
  userid: AKH

    I've written a module for geographic indexing that I'd like to
    share. The module lets one index a set of points (e.g. on the Earth)
    then perform searches by location (e.g. retrieve all points within 1
    km of 84.14°W 9.38°N).

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=25310000_882c0d4c01874c0b&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=25310000_882c0d4c01874c0b&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1