develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2019

Re: PAUSE ID request (EVANROSE; Evan Rose)

From:
Evan Rose
Date:
March 13, 2019 04:08
Re: PAUSE ID request (EVANROSE; Evan Rose)
Message ID:
CAA3S_g-dBsnJxuEgz=zQahBarbxkEM6Vod1D+W+NFEn5oVjdTw@mail.gmail.com
Any updates here? I'm still enthusiastic about contributing my perl
modules, including some for simple 2d game development.

https://github.com/evanandrewrose/perltris

Thanks!