develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2019

PAUSE ID request (FLIPPER; Lara Nicole Landis)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
March 9, 2019 09:02
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (FLIPPER; Lara Nicole Landis)
Message ID:
20190309090243.A65A51B5C@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Lara Nicole Landis
  userid: FLIPPER

    Because the Intermediate Perl book by O'Reilly said I'd require it
    for the last exercise in the book, and it's mentioned in the first
    exercise. I hope the last one is an interesting challenge.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=74310000_bcaecc50d6389851&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=74310000_bcaecc50d6389851&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1