develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2019

PAUSE ID request (ELKIRKMO; Chris Kirkham)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
March 4, 2019 21:56
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (ELKIRKMO; Chris Kirkham)
Message ID:
20190304215646.44DE11566@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Chris Kirkham
  userid: ELKIRKMO
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: https://chriskirkham.com
     why:

    1) Because I'm a full-stack developer working on an enterprise
    application running Perl on the backend and may need to add things
    in the future. 2) Because the Alpaca book told me to register for
    one.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=54310000_0b41beccdd8f41d5&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=54310000_0b41beccdd8f41d5&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1