develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2019

PAUSE ID request (SQUIRESJM; Jeremy Squires)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
March 30, 2019 20:43
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (SQUIRESJM; Jeremy Squires)
Message ID:
20190330204315.D2F631CEC@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Jeremy Squires
  userid: SQUIRESJM

    I have a package of utilities, currently hosted at sourceforge:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/inidiffutils/ It compares, patches
    and filters INI files. Like diff/patch/cat/edit unix utils but for
    ini files. I've checked all the other related modules and there's
    nothing out there that does this. I want to share it with the Perl
    world.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=97310000_fa56b1e9f01b26e1&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=97310000_fa56b1e9f01b26e1&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1