develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from February 2019

PAUSE ID request (PAVELB; Pavel Braginskiy)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
February 21, 2019 20:14
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (PAVELB; Pavel Braginskiy)
Message ID:
20190221201450.EDB7E1C4A@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Pavel Braginskiy
  userid: PAVELB

    Pick one:

    12:09:45 PM <PavelB> Ya'll think "Because all the cool kids have
    one" is a valid statement for "A short description of why you would
    like a PAUSE ID" 12:12:35 PM <mst> PavelB: "because freenode #perl
    told me to" is also valid :D 12:13:01 PM <ology> "I is programmer!"

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=72310000_1fe3d6391acbe9fc&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=72310000_1fe3d6391acbe9fc&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1