develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from February 2019

PAUSE ID request (ERIS; Sarah Eris Horsely Caffee)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
February 14, 2019 04:19
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (ERIS; Sarah Eris Horsely Caffee)
Message ID:
20190214041947.48D89199F@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Sarah Eris Horsely Caffee
  userid: ERIS
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: https://eldalin.com
     why:

    I've been working in Perl for a few years now and I'd like to start
    contributing back to the community. To start with I've got a simple
    debugging helper for Moose objects that you can see on github here

    https://github.com/eris-caffee/moosex-simplify

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=31310000_af7bf24b35154631&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=31310000_af7bf24b35154631&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1