develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from February 2019

Re: request permission transfer for Digest-Skein

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
February 11, 2019 15:30
Re: request permission transfer for Digest-Skein
Message ID:
D556C2BA-3B89-4F93-A449-2A1E19188D97@cogendo.com
Hi Erwan,

> I want to become  a maintainer or a co-maintainer  for  Digest-Skein .
>
> Since my last mail , facts did not change , maintener is unresponsive .

I’ve also not managed to get in touch with the author of Digest::Skein (Radosław Zieliński), so I’ve just given you co-maint on it.

Thank you for taking this on. Of course if Radosław reappears and doesn’t want you to have co-maint this could change (though I’m not sure if that has ever happened…)