develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from October 2018

Re: Template permissions in pause - [GRANTED]

From:
Andy Wardley
Date:
October 12, 2018 07:53
Re: Template permissions in pause - [GRANTED]
Message ID:
b0dbd67b-b419-acb7-dda7-c29675ab62c1@wardley.org
Hi guys,

Ah right, sorry.  Didn't realise I had to drill down through all the
modules.

I've now done that and added you both as co-maintainers for anything and
everything that's Template::*

That includes some dists that aren't part of the TT core, e.g. some
plugins.  Just in case.

Cheers
Andy