develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from October 2018

Re: PAUSE ID request (LERLANDS; Lars Erlandsen)

From:
Lars Erlandsen via modules
Date:
October 5, 2018 20:37
Re: PAUSE ID request (LERLANDS; Lars Erlandsen)
Message ID:
CAOukc0k73EmksZn1W_z=H=t88n6ipGWw0MsMGcY5Cax58dTSJg@mail.gmail.com
Hi.

I don't appear to have had a reply to my request to get a PAUSE login. Can
this be actioned, please..?

Thanks,
Lars Erlandsen.