develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from October 2018

request co-maint for App::PAUSE::cleanup

From:
Yanick Champoux
Date:
October 4, 2018 00:36
Subject:
request co-maint for App::PAUSE::cleanup
Message ID:
22d73410-914a-4567-6d01-f63ff083f7fa@babyl.dyndns.org
Hi!

	I'd like to humbly request co-maint for App::PAUSE::cleanup. I've tried
to poke the author, ROKR on both his github profile and the associated
gmail email 2 months ago, and didn't hear back from him. His latest CPAN
module update is from 2010 and there is no github activity since January
2017, so it seems likely he's awol for good.

	Fwiw, I'd like the co-maint to be able to update `pause-cleanup` to
work with the latest changes of PAUSE[1]. At it stands right now, it's
no longer in working condition.

Joy,
`/anick

[1] https://github.com/robertkrimen/App-PAUSE-cleanup/issues/2