develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from October 2018

Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer reportPOLETTIX/WebService-Fake-0.004.tar.gz

From:
Flavio Poletti
Date:
October 3, 2018 00:17
Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer reportPOLETTIX/WebService-Fake-0.004.tar.gz
Message ID:
CAM-TR1pKaGQQfFD8UJdyrS6RLtprgTHOi98GaGC2DpaxcJyitQ@mail.gmail.com
Hi... is there anyone still reading this email address? I sent a message
two days ago but it seems to have fallen... somewhere.

Thanks,

     Flavio.