develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from October 2018

PAUSE ID request (AWILLS; Adam D Wills)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
October 1, 2018 13:35
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (AWILLS; Adam D Wills)
Message ID:
20181001133510.7EF951F71@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Adam D Wills
  userid: AWILLS

    I have been developing a Perl module which calculates solar angles,
    local solar time, and other fundamental solar calculations based on
    the expressions in the first chapter of "Solar Engineering of
    Thermal Processes" by Duffie and Beckman. I would like to make this
    Perl module, and other solar related modules, available to other
    users.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=cc310000_7bd5f7e34d85bf0a&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=cc310000_7bd5f7e34d85bf0a&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1