develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2018

Re: Need to regain access to my PAUSE account

From:
David Golden
Date:
Re: Need to regain access to my PAUSE account
Message ID:
CAOeq1c83rtz0TNj-r5JbGJSxRDNc9ym=ntuyYJpz67Q0pzKSxA@mail.gmail.com
Thanks, James.  I've reset your email in your profile and you should be
able to request a password reset now.

Regards,
David Golden
PAUSE Admin for IDs