develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2018

Re: Need to regain access to my PAUSE account

From:
james@jandbpattie.info
Date:
Re: Need to regain access to my PAUSE account
Message ID:
57A21CA5-AB72-4463-9B3B-882C4FC762FE@jandbpattie.info
Hi David,

That's annoying that SF email forwards aren't working.    I sent you a LinkedIn invite.

Thanks,
James A Pattie
james@jandbpattie.info