develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2018

Re: Need to regain access to my PAUSE account

From:
David Golden
Date:
Re: Need to regain access to my PAUSE account
Message ID:
CAOeq1c8krvTkMPGR+9Qf-wuBervVmF3ThoAESfR0qXM-a6p-4w@mail.gmail.com
The sourceforge email bounced.  Instead, why don't you send me a LinkedIn
invitation?

--
David Golden <xdg@xdg.me> Twitter/IRC/GitHub: @xdg