develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2018

Re: Need to regain access to my PAUSE account

From:
David Golden
Date:
Re: Need to regain access to my PAUSE account
Message ID:
CAOeq1c_QXWHMmFG5zsk0ApnduO4=aB2xERfdWEHwm22FiomJ3A@mail.gmail.com
Hi, James.  I'm sending an email to pcxuser@users.sourceforge.net as you
suggested.