develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2018

Need to regain access to my PAUSE account

From:
james@jandbpattie.info
Date:
July 1, 2018 05:57
Subject:
Need to regain access to my PAUSE account
Message ID:
E6F65F80-28E3-48AE-9DD7-A68B49C4919D@jandbpattie.info
Hi guys,

I created the pause ID of JAMESP back when I worked for PC Xperience, LLC, sometime in 2003.  We did some releases of the Business::Payroll module and then I transferred from St. Louis, MO to Tempe, AZ and got a job (working with mainly perl code) where I was only doing internal development and didn't need to make any CPAN releases.

Fast forward 13 years and I wanted to restart contributing to the perl community and realized I didn't document my PAUSE password and of course it's pointing to my old email account which no longer exists.

What do I need to do to prove to you that I'm who I say I am and get the email account updated to this email address, so that I can then request the password reset token and be able to receive it?  :)

I still have access to the pcxuser SF.net <http://sf.net/> account, as I took over maintenance of that code when PC Xperience closed business in 2006.  You can see the Business::Payroll perl module is hosted under that account and that my name is the Display Name.  If you send an email to pcxuser@users.sourceforge.net <mailto:pcxuser@users.sourceforge.net> that will go to me and I can then provide whatever code you deem necessary to prove I received that email, if that's an acceptable solution.

https://sourceforge.net/u/pcxuser/profile/ <https://sourceforge.net/u/pcxuser/profile/> - to show ownership of the Business::Payroll module (among others).
Click on the Activity link (in the personal tools box) and it will show my name instead of just pcxuser.

I also just attended the TPC-2018 in Salt Lake City, which sparked my desire to get back into CPAN publishing.

Thanks for your help,

--
James A Pattie
james@jandbpattie.info