develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2018

Re: [Dmitry Karasik] problems with modules@perl.org and taking overabandoned modules

From:
Dmitry Karasik
Date:
June 29, 2018 06:02
Re: [Dmitry Karasik] problems with modules@perl.org and taking overabandoned modules
Message ID:
20180626115432.GB82569@nataraj.eu.org
Thank you all!

I just got Henry's mail bounced, so I went through this. Will release soon!

/dk

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry Karasik