develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2018

Re: [Dmitry Karasik] problems with modules@perl.org and taking overabandoned modules

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
June 26, 2018 09:48
Re: [Dmitry Karasik] problems with modules@perl.org and taking overabandoned modules
Message ID:
226231A2-4B39-4EC2-9CBA-C37605B26732@cogendo.com
Hi Dmitry,

>> I wonder if you could help me with me trying to take over an abandoned perl module
>> where the author's email is abandoned as well. I was trying to to subscribe to
>> modules@perl.org, but neither my subscription mails nor normal mail with the the question
>> seem to go through. The module in question is MojoX-JSON-RPC, and I'll also paste the reasoning
>> from original mail below.
>
> I have asked Henry if he’s ok for you to have co-maint. Please give me a few days to try and resolve this.

Turns out it didn’t need a few days. Henry is happy for you to have co-maint, so I’ve just given you co-maint on MojoX::JSON::RPC and the other packages in the dist.

Thanks to both of you, Henry (Bcc’d) and Dmitry.